IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Thursday, June 11

Bordo

i havent got much to do. I have been playing on the computer most of the time



As you can see no person can select anonymous anymore. that will be there until further notice. i find that some people are just being mean. Even though i do get to moderate the comments I still have to read them and there is absolutly no need to be that way. And for those of yyou that read my blog that do not have a blog of their own I apologize for others behavior.



I have not gotten any news lately at all. I know that We moght get a dog which is very exciting. WE don't know what kind of dog we want. we are going to the adoption day at petco on sunday. we know that tis time we don't want to get a dog that sheds all the time. It can't run around too much considering our backyard is tiny. we can take it for walks and such but we can't be taking him/her for a walk every other minute ya know. It can't eat any furniture obviously

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)