IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Tuesday, June 9

WHOOOHOOO

Um first things first I am sooo glad that skool is out. But I really miss Delany and Alexis. I want to go back to school now for some odd reason. I heard from my "resources" that it is very HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! in north Carolina. I really love the sun but man it sounds tooo hot there.

I was driving home wioth my dad today and he pointed out a barn and I was like
HOLYCROW the barn's shingles were laid out and colored just right to get a GIANTNORMOUS SMILEY FACE
yeah that is right Delaney. TOOT-TOOT that was cool.

If you don't have a nice comment to post please don't bother, that would be things such as calling ME a brat when you are the one reading my blog anyway
I am running out of Time
HANAH

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man I want that barn, that would be so cool. I think I saw something like tht somewhere. A long long long time ago. But I think I have good memory because I can remember things from when I was 2.
    Bye,
    Delaney

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)