IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, June 24

HOT!!!!!

suumer has been great so far but I miss my friends. I am normally cooped up at my computer so that I can chat with them.



Last night was so hot I woke up this morning and my pillow was damp. I have a tank top on right now. For those of you like Delaney you know I am not too fond of Tank tops. I stole my brothers fan out of his room that way I could have two fans last night. It didn't help much. another bad thing is that since my dad and I go running we have to go really late so that we don't get turned into stirfry. we run with wet towels now to keep from overheating. I drank my entire watwr bottle yesterday. I used to love the heat but Man it's HOT. Those days where it didn't stop raining shopuld come back NOW

1 comment:

  1. You have that sooooo right. I love the rain. when it raied yesterday I went out and daned in it.
    Delaney
    Itried to dname but it hs a glitch I can only write DE in capitals or else I cant right anything so it will probably be in anonymous from now on.

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)