IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, June 14

PARTY AND SCHOOL DO NOT MIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I went to my friend cassandra's b-day party right. we went to her uncle's house. Turns out they had broken the slippi'n slide last time so they had to buy another. While we were setting up I was totaly like I am not getting wet until I am out of my reg. clothes. then Her uncle goes (smart one) and fills up a partof the slide that needs to be filled with water. then he just lets go and lets it flop around getting one of my FAVE shirt wet. So I was like REVENGEEEEE!!!! (not like I said that out loud of nothi'n. then I had a quick brain flash DUH so I opicked up the hose and squirted him with it. I really was not aiming but When I finally stopped spraying him it really looked like he sort of peed his pants EVERYONE was laughing. even him. He was 'in shock' I had told him I did not want to get wet. HA HA HA THat was hilairious and yes I purposly but HI- lairious. I do that all the time.Then we had this TOtally awesome cake it was like UBER awsomenesses.then We watched a scary movie Cassndra and I wanted to watch Blair witch project 2 but no one else wanted to so we watched the uninvited OME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that movie was SWEET the Plot and just everything about it is awesomenesseseses. Yes it is that many es's . Then all the grwn up went into another room. and Her uncle put on another "scary" movie. It was Pet semetary It was just stupidly ridiculous until like an hour and ten minutes in. Except for one small part with a girl named Zelda. For those of you who do not know who that is I'm just sayi'n sheild your eyes it is DISGUSTING


I totally got a great grade for my MEAP it was awesome. When I got Home I looked at my schedule begging not to have a certain class AND guess what. Ya know that one classsI did NOt want...I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOw that really ticked me off. I TOALLY JINXED MY SELF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)