IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, June 21

HIYA

I was at gun lake for the weekend. It was soooooo cool. we didn't do much the first night. But the second day we did a lot. I went hiking in the woods with my mom and dad. the miquitos wereEVERYWHERE you couldn't look one way with getting swarmed with them Litteraly. Then I met this girl jessica. She is cool. wewalked down to a shack to get some candy. I got something that said liquid candy onit. I was like cool this might be good. I opened it and tried to squeez some out butI couldn't we gave it a new name . candy glue. It would NOt come out of the bottle.

then Jessica, sara and I went on a hay ride. It was sooooooo much FUN!!!!! we actually still had to go get the trailer so we were sitting in the back of the truck. They already had hay in there so it was stacked up. there was one bale that had to get put on top of the other one. So we all sat on that there was about four inches from the top of the bales to the top of the truck. Yeah I maen the top of the front of the truck. The wind was blowing fast. It was espcially fun when we went around corners and such

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)