IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, June 28

YAY

I have added a few new gadgets as you can see. My fave is the fish. There are two yellow ones (Delaney) a white one, a black one, a orange one, a blue one, a teal one, two green oones and one red one.YAY!:P The reason that I only have one of my fave colors is because it isn't my faveI like bright, neon, make a statement orange.







for those of you who do not know what GL is it is a magazine. to sign up for the WEB SITE stuff go to http://www.girlslife.com/




My tribute to Micheal Jackson even though I never listened to any of his music or even knew how old he was till now: R.I.P.

that shall be all for the king of pop

Nothin new at all, but my dad is dancing like a weirdo sayin' chicken on de grill chicken on de grill

HANAH

the ultimte blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)