IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, June 22

Summer

I am having a great summer so far. Iam saving up money so that we can do that water ballon thing with the hiop scotch with the entire nieghborhood
It is gonna be a blast.

DAILY RIDDLE
What has a foot on the top
a foot an the bottom
and a foot in the middle


I have had soo much fun camping and stuff so far this summer. I haven't done much swimming though that disapoints me.

i am just saying now you ought to go to
sodahead.com and sign upt is fun and addicting
but a warning to all twilight lovers you may get offended several times for liking twilight.

I love chocolate.

I am feeling very random as you can probably tell. I am actually on sodahead right now.
I am telling you now that I am changing my web address to www.lifeofstories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)