IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Tuesday, June 2

PARAGRAPHS


DAILY RIDDLE
You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

and for who ever posted a comment on my site please do NOT put OMG at the end OME, OMJ , and OMR are fine but not OMG. (it makes you sound very preppy, unless that was what you were aiming for)

I noticed that when I do Post it is normally pretty short.brief. I am planning on making them bigger that way you can read more of my random stories so now I shall writwe some paragraphs about things I have done this week

I went to my track banquet yesterday. It was a lot of fun I ran into all of my buddies since most of my buddies are on the track team.My dad was sort of by himself since I was talking with delaney. THere was like no healthy food except apples

MY sister just came home from africa she brought me a beautiful dress and she has one made out of the same material. she also brought me a necklace It is my JUJU. ALong with those she gave me a bag and a

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)