IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, June 29

I have been taking Alot of vampire quizzes today and this is what I got on my first one

Full Blood Vampire
You were born a vampire meaning no bite marks for you. Some say you are the direct descendent of a demon from hell, while others say you are descended from Vlad Tempish, also known as Dracula. Your skills are more powerful than a regular vampire's, the difference being impossible for humans to comprehend. It is said you can even call shadows to help you. You also have age control, meaning you may be 10,000 years old but can look 10 or 100 depending on what you like.

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISN'T THAt awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have much news other than I have actually changed a Lot of my playlist. I advise EVERYONE even you Delaney the harry potter hater to listen to the entire mysterious ticking noiseUIt cracked mer up It is also a you tube video for those of you who want to watch this hi-lairious-nesses ya also gotta listen to the gummi bear song/ wake me up inside. I cannot pronounce the persons name that singas that song but it rocks!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)