IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Saturday, June 6

HUH?

First things first who ever said that I stole Delaney's title is wrong. At the time i hadn't seen Delaney's blog yet. Plus it is a completely legitimate title. ALso she wrote SKOOL IS OUTTTT!!!! I wrote Skool is over. DUH p.s i still think you need to get your own blog, Ay LEXIS

I was thinking why in the world do people drive PT Cruisers. they are ugly, not energy efficient, and are really UGLY.If  you know anyone who drives one could you ask them why. Please.

I am so happy right now. but not like happy happy, but random happy. True. i was wondering about why in the world some people think that they have to be perfect and flow with the very preppy people. i myself have the perfect friends for me. i have two very special friends. ohh I LOVE THIS SONG. sorry I'm listening to Delaney's playlist, not mine. Well Delaney and Alexis they both have their faults and specialties. I try to see the brightness in both of them. I know a few preppy people. I know they choose it  but I do not see why. yeah being popular is fun but it is not worth loosing your own sense in style and humor. 

Enough of that but. We had a welcome home party for my sister it was very fun we did a lot of talking let me rephrase a LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!! of talking. there was tons of food. It was awesoome

DAILY RIDDLE
It is really heavy
you can't really carry it
it backward is not

This one is really easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m
I just watched the new oon sneak peek on youtube. It was so sad but sooooooo cool I know when I watch the movie when t comes out I will cry during a movie for the first time boo

Running out of bars

Hanah- with totally cool glasses

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry I cry in movies all the time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)