IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Tuesday, June 23

OMG

i was so fojing hot last nnight. the past few nights have been fine but last night was so hot i coudn't sleep. I don't have AC. I was sweating like all night



i go to GL now it is a cool web site



I went with my brother and dad fishing down by the fish ladder today. wedidn't catch any fish. ButI managed to stab myself with the hook and make my dad loose about three good sinkers. HA

as you might know my address has changed YEY I got bored of the old one and i barely everwrote about music or twilight. Instead I had realizedI am alway writing my life story that is whereI got the idea


gotta go now

-HANAH of Magic ever changing weird posts

oohh I thinkI just scaredmyself

1 comment:

  1. What is GL? I am very confused. Please tell me what it is in the next post. Don't forget!

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)