IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, June 10

HIP HIP HORAAAAy

I don't know why but I am feeling rather giddy right now. love that part in twilight where everything is peaceful don't you. where there is no problems at all. My computer is being very irritating right now. I am listening to silly songs woth larry. You absolutly HAVE to go to youtube then go to his cheeseburger silly song. It is soo freaking funny. larry is not even singing it. Mr. lunt is.and sneeze if you need to is also lol funny



i have not done too much in the past week I went camping for a little while. It was Okay we didn't do to much.



I just watched I will survive...stupid disco ball... I watched it about four times and could not stop laughing. You also have to watch the gummy bear thing that was not as funny.

I just found this song that I once heard on the radio and was like Dude what is the name of that awesome song. Then they didn't say the name of the song. UI was like GOD what the. then I ran into it on the computer today SWEET!!!!! I t is Mayberry by rascal flatts. Which is like one of my fave bands.

DAILY RIDDLES
The past ones were a coffin
and a TON
Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

this one took me a minute to figure out but as soon as you hear the answer it's just like DUH

I have a bunch this time here is another
for some I run to slow
For some I go to fast
Most people base things on me
what am I?

go to http://riddles.com/all-kinds-of-riddles/riddles/where-does-the-extra-man-come-from-?-2008080566524/#halfwaydown and do the riddle it will drive you nuts at first then when you realize what it is it will still drive you nuts
i watched it four times before I was even smart enough to pause it

gotta go
HANAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)