IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Tuesday, October 26

AHHHH

So when Im bored I may just maybe play one hand of the riff to caroline ~Mike Lombardo....and this is sort of a slowly progressinf attempt to make myself abl;e to play both hands at the same time...........its not working, sure i wanna play piano, but because of certain situaions i cannot : ( so whenever Im bored I look up the riff to something now I tried to play both hands. Well I believe this isnt going to work..at all epically fail ...but it worked for snapping 2/2 3/4 : ( awwwww
also I want a rubiks cube REALLY BADLY.. I think I might have to save for 1
SINS

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)