IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Thursday, October 21

NanoWrimo

So as you probably know NanoWrimo Is coming up soon and I had all these AWESOMe ideas for it! And some of them were really good. But being me I didn't write any of these ideas down in any other 0place than my scratchbook. (pages are falling out of it) so now I  have NO ideas. I can't remember what the other ideas were I can remember like 1 and its kind of dumb so I don't think I will do it 30,000 words, 30 days. I better get crack a' lackin'! < ----Honestly can't believe I just said that * Facepalm. So Yeah all day I am going to carry around a notebook and If I get any ideas I will write it down cruddy or not. HMPH!

~SINS
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)