IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Saturday, October 16

Hunger Games

I woke up this morning made some cinnamon rolls and some tastey eggs and toast my mum fixed up. Then I was all hey lets go up to my room and eat while i watch icarly. Now this is the first time since lkike 5th grade that i have had a good breakfast while watching a good show in my room. and not being disturbed. So after carly, Sam, and Freddie fixed Lewbert i was all now what. i know what i know what i know what!!!!!!!!!! HUNGER GAMES PUH CHUH. so it was like 12:00- 1:00 when I started on my hunger games-a-thon. my mum got me a a milkshake from mcDonalds.. I drank like not even anywhere remotely close to half of it. and I finished the hunger games at about 5:20-5:30. All i had to eat for about 5 hours was a few pieces of candy. Then when i finished it and I wrote it in my book log! and then I saw BUH BUH BUH a date! so turns out i actually started my 103 book Challenge in March HOORAY THERE HOPE AFTER ALL! So i actually have like 6 more months instead of like 2 or 3 !WOOT WOOT!

And another little side story here

We were in the library for English or whatever and we are gunna do book report things on whatever book we read. Thing is I can never find a good book in that library i mean really. sure they have 9 copies of breaking dawn and lord knows how many copies of twilight.Eclipse, and new moon but heaven forbid our library gets some agatha christie, john green, or uh i dunno neil gaiman. I bet they don't even have Haddix. >: ( But so the teacher comes over and out convo went like this
 H     " Can I just use a book from my house?"
Mr. J " what kind of book"
H      " I dunno , a good one"
Mr. J " but you don't even like to read"
H       " yeah I do just go ask mrs. Taylor"
In My head. ......................... WTF DO I COME OFF AS THE SORT OF PERSON WHO DOESNT LIKE TO READ IT LIKE MY FAVORITE THING TO DO NEXT TO LISTENING TO MUSIC AND SLEEPING!!!!

BLAH

pencil to paper , Fingers to keys
~SINS
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)