IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, October 18

OMFG!

Okay So I'm running, just ya know breathing super hard trying not to think about how much my knee hurts from it popping out and then back in in the middle of my race. I get to the top of the hill which was a lot harder than it looked to be and I start pushin' just a little harder. then I see the coach is right there a whole 80 steps down, now I don't like to seem slow so I Start to pick it up a LOT, then Im goin and Coach is standin there in his stupid red hoodie and as I am maybe 6-8 regular walking steps away from him he say COME ON" DELANEY... I MEAN HANNAH, I MEAN...gahhh * Sigh. And realizing how he got it wrong he smiles to laugh at himself. and then I'm like " YOU NEVER GET MY NAME RIGHT!" and Im already like 19 steps away so wonder if he heard me. Now Delaney and I have been here ALL SEASON. and we look nothing alike, not the same face structure, not the same color hair, not the same color eyes, completely different heights, Smiles are nothing alike, our personalities aren't even that close. but he just has to keep calling me Delaney. then Delaney Left with her mom before the meet was all the way over. We were all grouped us to get on the bus and hes like " MARIAH has anyone seen Mariah oh yeah she went home with her dad right?" and after some reassurance he goes on... KIRSTEN ..got picked up . DELANEY he looks up at me and I say " she went with her parent"  he says : Right okay HANNAH and then he gets this look on his face thats like 19 shades of confusion, looks up at me then down at his paper then I say "I'm right here" and he was all " you're Hannah, ... right okay, SAPPHIRE"  UGH! My name is NOT delaney bleh .So I really don't understand this I mean I would understand getting me up with kirsten more than I would Getting me mixed up with Delaney.  I mean I guess he just picks people out by how good they are and how much attention he pays to each person for how he groups them sad sad sad
~SINS
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)