IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Friday, October 15

My Hypothetical Life

     READ AT OWN RISK :

So Delaney, Isis, Heather, and a few others have managed to twist my life up and make it very weirdly deranged so lets try to keep up ...and keep it hypothetical

I am having an affair with Mr. Johnson who is just my temporary boyfriend. then He is cheating on me with my best friend cassandra whos also having an affair with her physical therapist ( sos shes cheating on her PT with Mr.J). But that doesn't matter because I'm apparently hooking up with our coach and having a hermaphrodite baby (this kid must have some really blonde hair and EXTREMELY blue eyes. this would be one screwed up athletic band jock child..wait would he allow his kid to be in band...hmmmmm puzzling...) then he goes and marries my sister so hes now my brother in law. and Mr. Christian is my brother.
as you can see i have some WONDERFUL friends ; )

didya catch all of that???

thanks a lot Isis ya done gone and screwed up any sort of future i had

~SINS
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)