IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, November 29

28 Hours

      So this is my sorry Attempt at going 28 hours with no sleep. See here, I do well when I get like six hours of sleep per every eleven-thirteen hours I'm up. So I just got a normal days worth of sleep and I have only put behind me like 19 hours so far. I feel like any second I'm going to just keel over and die of sleep deprivation. Now heres the whole big problem. School. Yep I said it school is a problem for me right now. Second hour will be easy to get through. But first, third, fourth, & sixth hours are going to be hard to get through. Even though I can't sleep at school. Seriously , me plus sleepin at school equals Not gonna happen. Ever. So Wish me luck? Nah. Skip all that boring crap. This is the part where I walk to school while its bloody freezing outside, get to school and try extremely hard to pay attention to what the teacher is doing .  Yeah today's going to go just great. : (  It goes without saying,but Imma do it anyways,  I'm an idiot. 
~Hannah
DFTBA 

P.S. more entries from earlier and later when I get home. Im Im not dead, or in a hospital from exhaustion by then.


1 comment:

  1. Did I tell you I read this article where this guy he went without sleep for 40 days?? Yeah, he said it took him 15 minutes to put his pants on.

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)