IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Wednesday, November 24

The 5o Things of 2o1o

  1.  Became a Nerdfighter
  2. went to a Midnight release
  3. Rode my first Roller Coaster
  4. joined & quit facebook
  5. Learned to solve a Rubik's Cube
  6. Tried and failed to learn guitar
  7. Won Nanowrimo 7 days early
  8. shot an everlasting gobstopper at my coach
  9. Saw Harry potter and the deathly Hallows , Twice! 
  10. Got a complete stereo system
  11. read well over 50 books 
  12. washed a 20$ bill
  13. got hit by a car
  14. Played first clarinet, for a week
  15. Colored my hair black
  16. came in 14th place in a Cross country meet
  17. Been scarred for life by 3 of my "friends"
  18. Quit eating Fast Food
  19. made a tower of Milk duds
  20. Passed a Math test
  21. Had a Harry Potter Party
  22. got addicted to Doctor who
  23. ate a chocolate frog
  24. dressed up as a boy/lemonade stand man
  25. tied up our ITEC mentor
  26. licked public property
  27. Rick Rolled people
  28. Tried every flavor of bertie botts every flavor beans
  29. Begun to hate Twilight 
  30. Saw dracula in black and white
  31. Placed myself in Ravenclaw
  32. Made an earth of rice krispies w/ my friends
  33. Convinced multiple people I am british
  34. woke up one minute before I was supposed to leave for school, thrice
  35. Had my bike stolen
  36. bought TONS of sillybands
  37. got a horrible haircut
  38. Insulted&confused someone at the same time
  39. burned a picture of me cheerleading at a football game
  40. started adding In My Pants to the end of all book titles
  41. been asked if I was a boy , Five times
  42. Danced like crazy even when I saw people watching 
  43. stayed up until five reading a book I couldn't put down
  44. Been Illegal
  45. Stole a flyer Out of its casing on the wall at a movie theater
  46. Found multiple new obsessions
  47. Fell in love With Piano Rock ♪
  48. Got stood up by someone
  49. Found money on the ground 
  50. Pimped my blog

1 comment:

  1. You STOLE a FLYER or one of the BIG POSTERS??? Which movie one?? WHEN WAS THIS??

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)