IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, November 14

Fingers

       I just realizd how much I use my fingers. I use  my fingers all the time and  now I'm a lot better at the hand gamer mercy now than I was a year ago seriously here are all the time I use my fingers


  • when Im typing which I do a lot of. ( and Im getting really fast at.) 
  • when I play my instrument ( clarinet) 
  • when I'm cubing
  • When i'm playing video games
  • even when i'm sitting still im constantly moving my finger playing little hand games or stretching them . 
  • and now If i get the keyboard i want for christmas I'll use my finger even more
  • when I practice Guitar (, which is not coming too far I've practice maybe for times in the last six months .  Not really somehting Im big oin and its out of tune. 

Also Delaney watch this videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsQIoPyfQzM
and when you get really good at cubing we have to race : ) 
~Hannah 
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)