IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Saturday, November 20

Interview W/ Delaney

four about three moar posts I will be putting up interviews I have sent out Via email . as of right now i am not totally sure how many will be answered. I know for a fact though that Bryant Oden and politely declined my offer. So for now her's Delaney!



Q :What are the different careers you have ever considered?
A: Uh writing and being a bioacoustic. (?)

Q:What types of music do you like? why?
A: Electronic, especially Owl City, because it makes me happy.

Q:Where do you see yourself in 5 more years?
A:Uh, being confused, because highschool just ended and I haven't even CONSIDERED what college I'm going to and where.
Q: Are you better with Number & math, or English & books
A: Uh you know me, I like Engligh and books, especially Artemis Fowl.

Q:what is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A: Read a lot o' books write. I enjoy literature. :-D

Q:Who's your favorite writer?/ favorite musician?
A:Eoin Colfer, Adam Young. 

Q:Can you solve a Rubik's cube? ( without a cheat sheet )
A: Nope, but I can solve one in under two hours WITH a cheat sheet. 

Q: If there was one thing you could tell a younger you , what would it be?
A: You need to stretch more, because when you get up after swimming practice or Track practice, you will feel dead.
Q:One bad habit you have failed to break?
A: Talking during movies. (ha ha.)
Q: One thing about yourself you wish to share
A: I feel that I should share that I can ride a unicycle while eating an apple, and it's not called a tricycle, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. i seen harry potter, i seen harry potter :P:P:P:P:P is it even out in america yet? :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryant Oden DECLINED YOUR OFFER?? You should FORWARD that to me!!!

    ReplyDelete

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)