IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Monday, November 1

Double Negatives

So this is the beginning of my blog a day for the month of November. I'm starting it off easy. Double Negatives. You probably know what they are , how to fix them yada yada yada. Well double negatives... do you correct them. Most of the time I edit out any sort of double negatives that i accidentally put in there straighten them out and make it make sense. well let me tell you a little story

When I was little I used to say I'm not not not not not not not not not not not tired. <--there are 11 of those nots for those of you who did not count. that would confuse people most of the time. (confusing them normally long enough for me to slip a cookie) then I would say " that was 11 nots since 11 is odd that means that It is exactly the same as saying that I'm not tired *SMIRK* " then about at age 8 or 9 I learned about double negatives. (May I say hear that I've loved writing and books since I was about 5) And stopped saying not not or not not not or any double negatives for that matter. so whenever somebody would say something in the way of a double negative I would tell them that was wrong...even though they meant it to confuse me. I found that funny for some reason.......

So double negatives yes no fix em' who cares? your opinion. eh eh eh eh??

~SINS
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)