IM MOVING!

from now on you can find me at LostLeftSock.blogspot.com!!!

Doctor Who

Sunday, November 7

While watching Doctor who

Wilfred:  Godbless the cactuses
the Doctor : Its cacti
/Green thing that looks like cactus : Thats RACIST


uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the doctor is kinda at the breaking oint i would sya. i mean uhhhh yeah... thats really the only way to put it

 awwwwwwwwwwhy does wilfred really have to watch i  die ! WHY DO I REALLY HAVE TO WATCH HIM DIE!

NO NO NO NO! now he just nochalantly gets out of the chamber that wasnt locked that was supposed to be full odf radiation WTF IS WRONG WIOTH YOU PEOPLE!

the one time he didn't slut back : (

NO! ur not allowed to go visiting rose in 2005 ITS AGAINST THE RUELS!

DAVID TENNANT'S LAST WORDS CANNOT BE " I  Don't want to go " thats not RIGHT! >: ( Especially not sying that  about to cry and then turning into matt smith! no that I have anything against him I mean I just like  David more! UGHHHHH!

~Hannah
DFTBA
words : 18300

No comments:

Post a Comment

: )

Mr. Search-bar

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Sites

Followers (they rock)